- Written by ProMedia Motorsports PR
SKUSA COMPETITOR BULLETIN: SUPERNATIONALS PRIORITY PRE-ENTRY PROGRAM OPENS JULY 16
Loyal SKUSA competitors receive first dibs into entering Pro Tour finale in Las Vegas
TEMECULA, CA (July 14, 2014) - In just over 120 days, the 18th annual Superkarts! USA SuperNationals will take place outside the Rio All-Suites Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. Drivers from all over the world will battle on the temporary circuit, with the Vegas Stripe glowing in the background. Superkarts! USA is now giving those loyal members of the organization the first chance to secure their spot at the November 19-23 event.
The following steps detail the procedure for the Superkarts! USA competitors to secure their spot in the SKUSA SuperNationals Priority Pre-Entry Program (PPEP):
- Competitors who have competed in all of their regional Superkarts! USA ProKart Challenge events to date (includes California, Can-Am, Maui, Rocky Mountain, Texas, and Mexico), or have competed in the Pro Tour SpringNationals and are registered for the SummerNationals by July 15 will qualify for the SuperNationals PPEP.
- Complete the form online between July 16 and July 25 by 9pm (PDT) to secure placement in the SuperNationals PPEP.
- Confirmation via auto-email is sent to those competitors who complete the form before the deadline.
- Those drivers entered into – and confirmed for – the SuperNationals PPEP will receive a second email on Monday, August 4 with their custom link to register and pay online for their SuperNationals race entry.
- Competitors have until Tuesday, August 12 at 9pm (PDT) to use that link and register -- before PPEP registration closes and their secured position is lost.
- Online registration opens to the public on Thursday, August 14 at 9pm PDT – making the remaining spots in each class available online only as first come-first served until the class cap is reached. Once each SuperNationals class sells out, a wait list will be started.
Please remember that only competitors who competed at all of their ProKart Challenge events to date or those who competed at the SKUSA Pro Tour SpringNationals and are already registered for the SummerNationals (by July 15) qualify for the SuperNationals Priority Pre-Entry Program. The person filling out the PPEP form, whether it is a driver or team manager, needs to be sure to provide an accurate email address, as that is the address where the confirmation and custom entry link emails will be sent for driver registration. Should you not receive an email after filling out the PPEP form by July 25, please contact Tony Leone at .
Additional information for this event will be posted shortly to the Superkarts! USA website – including full class structure, tentative event schedule, pricing and hotel room block at the Rio All-Suites Hotel & Casino.
For more info on anything related to Superkarts! USA, please visit the website – www.superkartsusa.com – or call the SKUSA head office at 951-491-0808.
About Superkarts! USA:
Established in 1995, Superkarts! USA is dedicated to shifterkart and TaG racing, and is the leader in the field, currently promoting six regional racing series. Racing programs are currently running in California, Canada, Colorado, Hawaii, Mexico, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas and Washington, in cooperation and support from official tire supplier MG Tires. In 2014, the organization will be promoting the fifth edition of the SKUSA Pro Tour, all leading up to the annual SKUSA SuperNationals – the biggest kart race in the world – held every November in Las Vegas, NV. For more information on SKUSA, please visit www.superkartsusa.com